THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 29, 2007

One hell of a day....


Please dun remind me about today, i have the worst day ever........ 2 test at once and i was not fully prepared for it, coming to think of it i tot i would screw everything up especially my computer science. Mr.Joy is my lecturer name where all students around were used to say him arrogant, but i can prove u wrong coz he ain't and infact he is one hella of a lecturer i would remember haha... Proceed to my test,today i wasn't quite satisfy with it although suprisingly tat i got 6/10 for not even touching any com science notes. After lunch with my friends as usual i was banging my head over walls to figure
out questions for physics test tat i will be sitting this afternoon. Library is a place for ppl like us to study but my college ain't the one =.='' noises can b heard everywhere and computer tapping sound make me mad. I decided to drop by to my ex-class where the devil awaits me Ms. Foo, my geometry lecturer..... Little did i noe, she grab my ear with her fingers and started to pull as if i was like a dough.... this is how small my ex geometry class looks like....

Too bad tat i left the class although the class student are juz 12 of them but they are really fun to be with... Well good riddance i guess,coz i am never suitable for this sub and if i weren't to drop this sub, i will bring down my average for sure...... Walking down to stairs for my next lesson tat's physics, i was as usual unprepared and i mean always. I would consider myself as a slacker of all the physics students in my class.... Nervous as i am when my lecturer handle the test paper to me..... well let's juz skip this part coz i am not gonna state out wats goin on here. All seems so rite after the test and every1 gushing out from class oni left few of us in class to ask lecturer bout physics lab report... how i hate it when it comes to lab report and i even get bored of it and so i juz play around with my phone camera to take sum pic of my frens tat considerably call themselves nerd =.='' rite!!

0 comments: