THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Baptism and outting

Wei Liang. as blur as always and i there was retardedly snaping pic of him kayu-ing!



Pui man, she was the only girl in our group but very fun person to b with.. neway wat r ur fingers picking at?


For this pic i have no comment coz he is juz seem to enjoying his food while thinking of girls? lol



The man of equation,even he is on dining table he still thinking of physics and maths while eating


Omar was enjoying his meal till instead of using the term fingerlicious, his one is tonguelicious...



completely stop in the middle of the road juz to take this car pic



6:30 morning, tats the time i woke up once my CG leader called me up from a morning call. Baptism is wat i always been waitting for and today is the day.... There are total of 50 homo-sapiens taking part in baptism at the K-3 situated not far away from my church... all start well ends well, the presence of God so strong in the area and i could feel it when the name "Alex Lee" was mention from the baptism list... Cold as it seems the water, i dip in and reach near to pastor and he gave me a sweet smile and start praying for me.... Once after i have submerged in the pool i feel i have been renewed and i am so happy tat at last i got baptised. on my way to fetching my fren i can't take my eyes of this ride and it attracts me directly to stop my car to take a pic of this beautiful piece of masterpiece.

Later in the afternoon after the baptism, my frens and i drop by to sunway to catch a movie "30 days of nights" is not to say a very good movie but still i can rate it as 7/10 for this movie coz gorish movie are one of my favourite one. Say i am crazy or sadist if u wan but i juz like to enjoy the movie tat is sumtimes disgusting haha... after our brilliant hour of movie, v drop by at teppanyaki to have our lunch.. As usual, crapping and laughter was heard around everywhere from the restaurant but who cares, v did have lots of fun lol, i even took their pic of having their delightful meal while laughing at each other..... how can they laugh and eat simultaneously? hmm i wonder.......

0 comments: