THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 12, 2007

Success and unexpected!


7:45 rise and shine, i was still sleeping soundly but forgotten that i do have college today.. i rush all my way to college to catch up with the 8 a.m. class but i was late for it.. I then was absolutely lazy to go for my com science class since i arrived in college at 8:20. I was not suprised that i bumped into one of my frens in last sem. Dinesh was sitting there stonning as usual and i there suddenly pat his back hardly and he turn back and shout OI!! as the same as always. Spending an hour with him talking nothin but gibberish is such a watse of time. Later when i enter for my chemistry class, Alex Khor the smartter twin brother of mine said that my com science lecturer spotted me loittering around in the campus and i was shock to noe that. Well now i noe that i am really in a deep shit situation haha. Physics is where all the people are nervous and anxious about their try outs in their trebuchet.. My group in the other hand was tremble but was excited at the same time... different trebuchet designs are tried out and it reminds me the Rome wars during the history times. Sling after sling were release during the battle ground make us seriously wan to achieve even more than any others in our class and maybe even the best... but my group mate doubt that v can b the best trebuchet sling shotter against other groups in our physics class. People everywhere try their last try outs to make sure their trebuchet was exactly in order... when i got to noe the news that one of my classmates achieved 9 meter and above for their trebuchet i feel lost and my confidence level went down. Slowly walking towards the lecturer i pray hard tat our trebuchet must really work... Little did i noe i was seriously in a trembelling state, 1st shot was released and everyone eyed on the projectile, claps eveywhere were heard but lecturer insist us to do another time bcoz she can't believe that we actually achieve 11 meter instead of 7 meter of our actual requirement.... thrill as i was, i try out for another time and this time the projectile went the same range as before. Once our trebuchet was proven tat it has done more than 10 meters range, i feel so relieve and i was high up in the sky... Well as i can say everything is possible sumtimes when u least expected it to happen. Remember, the lesser u expect it to happen, the more u will achieve higher... theory was proven by me, so trust me for it haha...

0 comments: