THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 31, 2007

Farewell is not the end but just a beginning

Time juz passed by in a snap of a finger... 2008 is here and it has been a bitter and sweet year for 2007. In the end, is time to bid farewell to the marvellous year. So many things to do and so little time. As i recap, last year was my 1st ever to go clubbing and countdown. It was juz so great, the time spend in singapore countdown with my fellow frens joanne and vicky haha.. they all 2 juz gorgeous and when it comes to joke, vicky really noes how to trigger one. Yeah the lala and si ham seriously was the highlight of the day and i keep on laughing till even i peed on my pants i also didn't even noe LOL.... well tats abit exxegerating i guess. It was a thrilling nite and also the spraying of artificial snow were everywhere. Felt my whole body was wet after was attacked by the bunch of party hooligans spraying all over the orchard road. And guess wat? I've learn my lesson, haha juz next time if u guys planning to go to singapore for countdown and u r taking MRT, juz plz add ur card value 1st if not u might b like me get stucked there for an hour waitting to buy a bloody card haha...

6 days after, it was new year's eve and actually i dun hav any big plans. And guess wat, everything comes at last minute. Morning i went out with my fren teng jian and 9 random person.. Well meeting new ppl is one of the best way to get exposed rite? haha... The movie "i am legend" tat i've written bout last few weeks gone with the same application for the movie "National tresure book of secrets" haha i am nuts when spending money on movies lol... V had our lunch after that v went straight back to home... Oh yeah and i did sum shopping too b4 went back to Shah Alam haha. Night comes along.. the parties are gonna start soon everywhere in KL and throughout asia. I've been locked up in my room and suddenly my fren rang me and ask me to go for a party in my fren's house. How can i juz reject the offer since is also the last year of 2007, so i juz chipped in with my fren and went to the party... 2 Wiskies served up and v finish the whole bottle by playing sum game introduce by my fren's uncle. Both of my fren got drunk and lucky i was not drunk but tipsy. V held rest for hours so that 2 of my frens are can calmed and also regained their conciousness..

people are juz people. forget that u wan to forget and cherish the moment that u have... Farewell is not the end, farewell is always the beginning of the new life.. Regenerate urself and cherish the person u really have with u now... make no enemies with enemies but make no frens with betrayers... Heart stabbing mayb the worst of all feelings that u face, but lost of hopes and dreams determine u r a loser... Potential strikes with confidence, without confidence u will left unknown..

0 comments: