THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 1, 2008

The Wine and Obsses with photography!!

Time has no limit for ppl tat thinks they always had time..

When a person got obsses with wine and champainge too much..

One of the best shots...

State Library in Melbourne city..


Shiraz.... I juz simply love the tatse of the wine

Candid shot of myself using negative mode..

Wines were ment to b good for a reason in winter....

Barrels are kept for the champainge for a certain period.. Is for the taste purpose..


Fine shots of champainge glasses..

Negative shots of tickets admitssion

Olden days where ppl got to ride a steam train... With a little help from the charcoal to produce it

Candid camera shots from my dad!

Tracks symbolize "there's no turning back in time"

Negative shots of The grapes in winter season...

Lately i've been obsses with photography.... I doesn't want to have long ranting on wat i do with my camera phone, so i decided to post it...