THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 7, 2008

Back & Alive!!

hey guys, is long since i last posted any updates. I've been very busy lately bcoz of assignments, test, exams and also projects. Now tat i have finish my sem, i am so glad tat i will b having 3 months of holidays. 1st of all everyone was saying tat i changed alot since when i came to melbourne. Yea i did notice but i think is to better i guess lolz. Neway this post will b abit dull coz i wun b posting any pictures here, I have remix sum of the songs that i've been able to do it and also from the request from my fren. All the songs took me 3 hours for 3 days to complete the remix itself. Haha guess i am still not as sufficient as other Dj. Owh and bout the gf and bf thinggy, haven even really together yet coz she still nids time to get herself a fresh start back. I not gonna say much here coz is abit personal to hers. Neway i will b updating u all very soon and tomolo i will post up the pictures i've done so far in Melbourne.. Adios. =)

1 comments:

Jie Juan said...

Dude got girlfriend now? LOL