THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 13, 2008

2 weeks since i am back!!

Okay u've edi read my title and yes i have edi been back to malaysia for almost 2 weeks now and i still have lots of ppl i haven met yet. My college frens, my Church frens are the main one.. Well guess pretty much things here back in Malaysia hasn't changed at all. The food, The ppl, The weather, all still the same. Now i really miss u coz u r in Melbourne and while i will b back in Malaysia for 3 months. 3 Months will b long but hey, still? v all still get connected to each other rite? lolz thanks to technology nowadays. I really nid to buy shirts back here in Malaysia. I am lacking of clothes!!! bloody hell..... I even nid to borrow my frens shirt when i was back in Melbourne goin clubbing =.='' is so damn rediculous!!. Neway when r v gonna meet up marcus? Well i've edi promise u tat i will b goin out to clubbing with u this coming thursday so in a meantime i will juz hit the gym most of my day and make u jealous when u got to c me tat buffed up!! LMAO..... i doubt i can since u edi damn buffed up =.=... Plans will b packed this coming week coz i nid to meet up my college and my church frens too. Hope they all still remember me!

Altho v are far apart,
in different country,
different weather,
diff ppl,
v are still at one,
with all i m,
i juz wan to b with u,
2 hold u,
2 touch u,
2 protect u,
2 b there forever with u,
2 touch ur cheeks,
2 touch ur hair,
ur scent always are so beautiful,
i nvr wan to look at anyone eyes besides urs,
i miss u. =)

0 comments: