THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 28, 2007

blogging trend!!

i can't believe i start to blog!Oh well bassically for me blogging is actually juz a past time unlike my frens,they keep updatting their blog everyday... got to noe it, blogging actually ain't bad. I have started blog till i went through lots of famous blogger like kenny sia, he inspired me to open an account for it, haha juz love his blog post very much and always his blog would make me laugh like crazy....coming to think of it,if i got his ability to rite sumthing tat is as interesting as him i would b famous aite? XD haha jk jk oni i dun really look for fame here juz tat i would like to try out blogging juz like how my frens got addicted to it by posting their own pic and their daily routine... well that's for my 1st time blogging for today, will post another by tomolo.... ciao

3 comments:

WeiLiang said...

I don't really leave any comment on the blog, but since you are my friend...this is an exception =D.

Haha~ Inspiring by Kenny Sia, or by someone who's staying at ridzuan? LOL ! Well, in my freaking honest opinion, you should really post up your daily pictures as you are the one who said "Cam-whoring is a trend" ~ but who cares ?

Keep it up friend, share your real thoughts and feelings here so that we can understand you in a better way! =)

unwanted,unworthy,betrayed said...

haha thx man i really appreciate ur post!! i will try my best to blog the best i could so tat u all can understand me more?? XD

Unknown said...

heheh,
im leaving u a comment here la~
actually impossible that everyday write an article la~
juz when u got feeling then u write lo,
as wei liang said,
we can understand u in a better way~
aih,dun stop blogging ar..
coz after graduate i still want to noe wat's going on v u ga~
"gor gor"
i also got blog,
but too bad,
my blog in chinese..
hehe