THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 28, 2007

ironically related to me......

Church is where my second home was since past few years...... I've been abit back slided sumtimes and i feel bad about it...... to tell you the truth, i've been always bless by God and he is only the way i live for. Today as i was the same in the church having praise and worship then to the sermon, i found tat wat my pastor said really related to me sumhow..... i was really shocked and by tat time i realize tat God has been always looking after me and he noes how i feel.... ironically i went back home and having doubt bout myself and thinking....... these past few years i may have been backslided sumtimes, but sumhow i really thank God for everything he did to me.... juz tat to noe my results are not tat good but i do plzz to say once more if not for Him, i will never achieve higher and better results.....

"Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God... Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away." (Mt 4:4; 24:35)

0 comments: