THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 14, 2008

1st New Year post!!

The day of new year juz past 2 weeks ago and it seems that now i have to return to college once again. Feeling good at fresh start of 2008 has made me more confident for my this sem to get better results.. My fren pui man was so eager to look forward on goin into IB (international business) class, but it seems that Mr. Frank (director of ICPU) have a grudge on her and he dun even let her to change the subject. Haha well, pui man juz follow ur timetable for now aite? is goin to b oni half a year after u r getting out from taylors. With my class lecturers, especially Mr. Hanna and Mr. Saint, the class are awesome and also i felt relax on their class.

With the timetable changed, wei liang totally are out from our lunch break community and he needs to have his lunch by himself... i really feel sorry and symphatize for him. The best part of all this sem is that i got to go back as early as possible, that's 1 in the afternoon. But reluctantly to go home, i attended the LAN class (which i have edi done in my 1st sem) and juz making havoc out of it. TJ my good fren always trying to shoo me off and call me to go back home to study instead of wasting my time listening to LAN class... well wat can i say, i am a dedicated student to learn again LMAO... Best part of all, well not basically the best part tho, i cut my hair and also i got tons of books to sell off to the new comers.. (hopefully this burden would b over quickly) haha.... is totally killing me coz i need to take the books around everyday asking for ppl whether they wanted to buy o not... Is time now for me to find buyers in Sunway college i guess... Great salesman comes with Great contacts... wat is tat bloody quote i am writting? Well who cares, it sounds good to me is more than enuf

Parting to a new life doesn't help me on non-stop thinking of u.. carressing tenderly on ur face and hug u for sure if i was there... completely will b there for u no matter wats the situations.. I noe is juz easy to say, but i do really wan to make u happy as u r now... I may not b the rite one mayb, the decisions is still up to u and hopefully that every decisions u made i respect u and is the best for u... Love are not by force but by feelings.. With the only wish i got now is that i hope v all can get to noe each other much more better... =)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Mr.Saint's IB class A LOT =)
No stress ! Somemore the homework due date is sooooo long although it took few minutes to finish it !

For the dining part, yes I had my lunch all alone for 1 week already, slowing reaching the pace of beyond godlike.