THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Unwanted!!

Dreams are made shattered, Few days ago i have myself occupied with my frens in the Wisma MCA to have a visit regards of canadian education fair.. Morning at 8, reluctantly to wake up bcoz still feeling abit sleepy. On my way to college i have lots of tots in my mind thinking of how to persuade my dad so that i could stay in canada to finish my studies there. When once i reach to college, i felt so lonely with no one accompany and on that moment i have to call wei liang to chipin as well since he is always free during sat and sunday... Bus arrived and so are my other mates, we reach in kl around 45 minutes and once we've got down from our shutter v headed to the 2nd floor... Waterloo University attract lots of patrons but therefore is an unfortunate for all those JPA scholars bcoz they're limited to 4 years in Canada and the goverment doesn't allowed them to work there even a year.After the fair, i had my lunch with a bunch of my frens in Mc Donalds near Ampang Park LRT station. Have our lumpcious food there while talking much gibberish as v always do whenevr v are together. RIOT!! in KLCC and a whole bunch of taylorian juz walk all the way there to c the riot.... Ntg biggie bout it juz that the malaysian police are posing with their guns acting cool.... not.

Sunday, a dark day for me.... I was not expected wat i have expected, it started of juz a nice chat with my dad bout the education and university while when i suddenly mentioned bout Canada university he changed and look at me like as if he juz got an anger arousing his head and wanted to kill me. I had not mentioned that i dunwan to go australia while instead i said apply for aus uni and also canada... i heard no answer from him but silence in 5 minutes then he said y Canada?? and i replied to him as wat my hearts leads me to tell him bout it.... His only reason is "too far" and he nvr wanted to answer me in a better way and all he could say is too far... i persuade him even more and his answer in his mind juz saying no to me... then he got fed up and said "either u go aussie to study or u dun study at all" it finally get me to shut up for awhile and tats when my father giving all his reasons why i shud not go there. Feeling heart broken and also angry, i called my fren (pui man) and talk to her.... i that time feel very depress and she was on the phone keep on cheering me up and said all the good things i can face in australia. Finally i was convinced abit i thank her so much that she can giv a tick on my mind abit.. In my room i sat, i was browsing through my mail in the middle of the nite and suddenly she came in and was suprised that i am not goin to canada. For me to let her noe that is a hard thing for me to do, but why shud i keep it myself from her and giv her the empty hope. All seems to b juz darken, not even a deem light i can c in my head... i badly wanted to have us to get along each other well and now everythings juz broken into pieces... wat a shame eh rite?

While after the long chat i was really grateful that i do tell her bout it and now what i have to do is juz wait (determination and patience leads me along).... i juz wan u to feel happy with ur decisions and u have tick me on my head that once u said this to me and i very appreciate it, thx for everything =) ......


dos fantasy, v created dem 2gather
tho its now not gonna happen
but is not u who gv empty hope

Faith in determination and patience...... with love, alex

0 comments: