THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 26, 2009

4 months and ntg!!???

Impatiently every1 is craving for more of my blog, and yea i noe i leave this blog for too long and i noe i gotta do sumthing bout it. Anyway, let's just get started shall v? Australia has been treating me very well til today. Well but not all are gr8 tho when u r about to bored off urself with a dingly dangly person which nags alot. Her name is Samantha my housemate =.=''. Let me tell u about her life when she is on her own far away from home, she nags, and bosses me like nobody else. Owh dang i just gotta stay with here for mayb another year or 2 til the nagging is over *sigh*. No more comment and the rest u noe urself Sam LMAO.

My fingers ain't working well for blogging.........

5 minutes later...

okay i totally dunno wat to rite now.... well mayb is not the rite time for me to blog yet i will b back shortly...

(to b continue......)

0 comments: